As the season is coming to an end there are a few loose ends that need to be finalized.
1) Please submit all financials to [email protected]
Please keep a copy of all receipts and a copy of the financials in case we need further clarification on anything.
2) If there is a refund to the parents please ensure you get verification, a signature, from the parent when you give it to them. This will ensure that there is a paper trail if anything is questioned. You do NOT have to submit this.
3) If you have a player who got Dream Catcher funding and there is a parent refund after you have completed your financials, that money is to be returned to the office so we can forward it back to Dream Catchers. We have been in contact with Dream Catchers and this was the directions they advised us.
4) We will be forwarded you the banquet information in the next few days, please watch your emails for this.
5) Teams will again be picking the ESSO Awards (Tyke aged and up). The players are to each pick a Most Dedicated, Most Improved and Most Sportsmanlike. This is meant to be a teammate chosen award. In the event of a tie the coaches can break it, there are to be no
ties. Please have your team vote, collect the votes and email your winners to [email protected]
once you have completed this. Please ensure in your email you say Team Name, Division and the award with winner.
If you need any help with your financials or any questions please reach out to us and we will be more than willing to help.